2 year anniversary!

new dn mama

2 years today we,ve been together.13,903 totally awesome miles!gonna take on the 101 oregon coast this summer,yeehaw!ride on!

dkenney

Happy BD. Has mine 3 years- 30,000 trouble free riding. Did 101 two years ago. Try route 1. Lots of twisties.

dkenney

I did that 2 years ago. Do try route 1. Lots of tight turns and great views. My Dino is 3 years old with 32000 thousand trouble free miles.

jdunker

2 day anniversary

Just picked up my DN-01 on Friday in Asheville NC and rode it home to Birmingham AL today. Smooth ride and I look forward to putting many miles on it.

bhamrider

I thought that I had the only DN-01 on the road in Birmingham. The only other one I know of is in the Barbers Motorsport Museum warehouse waiting for Showtime. They are cool about their displays. I asked the guy that decides what is displayed and when. He told me it was too far ahead of it's time.
Congratulation's, I know you will be pleased.
My bike will be 2 in October. Send me a PM. I have added many farkles.

mickwa

Good job DN Mama. I only have about 3500 on my Dino, but I have to ride my other bike also.
Are you going to be at the Oyster Run this year? If it's nice I'll be on the Dino
On the main street.
Mick

new dn mama

wickedly awesome ride

thankx everyone for the congrats on my 2 yr anniversary,got back a week ago from a2week 1505 mi. ride down Oregon coast and of course we did the 101,beautiful,so much more fun than the Volvo.did encounter patches of fog an mist,but when ya break out the scenery is spectacular.got down to crescent city ca.then came back inland via Columbia gorge an the dalles,not as much fun-long stretches of straight road,the sky turned real brown ,eyes an throat stingin,headin into a forest fire,then the wind shifted directions,30-40 mi gusts blasting sideways-givi windshield did not help-but at least we got out of the smoke.all in all a fantastic ride an the dn01 performed beautifully-one time in the passing lane ,passing a semi I,m pretty sure I throttled out-no danger -iwas already passed but the throttle was all the way-didn,t even look down to see how fast we were,but that was a first.got the oyster run comin up sept 22 in Anacortes,i,ll be there altho I don,t park on main street,be lookin for any fellow dn01ers!