2009 Black DN01 with 3 Givi cases FOR SALE

Maverick_aces

FOR SALE - 2009 Black DN01 with 3 Givi cases

Honda-DN-01-2011-33567682.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_3399.jpgI have decided that I although I love my Dino, that I would like to sell it. Sadly, I have come to the realization that I don't enjoy riding as much as I thought I would.
I am the second owner of the DN01. Lady driven out in Newfoundland since new and I purchased it almost 3 years ago. It is in near mint condition and never been dropped or in accident. Its paid free and clear with no liens. Spare keys for cases and bike.
The bike came with the 2 side GIVI cases and I added the smoked PUUG windshield (giving over 15" of clearance and wind deflection), and I purchased the 3rd MonoKey back case (V47NN- Carbon). I also had the shop add in a new Yuasa battery and power source line for easy USB, GPS or whatever hook-up is needed when the windshield was replaced.
The bike has about 22,000 miles on it and still runs great. It is still on the road and insured. I am asking $5100 USD obo. (Please note price drop below)
If you have any questions please let me know at [email protected]

PRICE DROP TO : $5100 Plus some of my riding gear (since I won't really need it any longer).

I would also trade for a aluminum horse trailer with tack room if anyone has one? Looking for one for a good price if any just want to sell it to. Thanks

Last edited: