547 miles in 3 weeks!

new dn mama

hey fellow dn-ers,i,m marie,originally from b.c.,now in anacortes wa,from a long line of bikers... finally caugh t on,started off small,250 roketta[chinese remake of honda helix],really never liked those 14'wheels at 55+mph,also at 115lb,s,the wind really threw me round.anyway came across the dn01 just by googlin ;automatic motorcycles; back in jan,drooled for months,decided that was my baby[ridley, parilla,too obscure]i love this bike!!i can sit both feet flat,knees slightly bent,iget beat up by the wind,as so many others i,ve got the givi windshield comin,and i,m short enough i hope not to have the wafflin,for now i,m carryin, a rei backpak,shoulder and chest straps, may go for the givi luggage,but i,d really like something removable,such a .hot lookin,bike without all that,but yeah sometimes ya gott.a carry stuffanyway i,m smokin, these crotch rockets and they don,t know what hit em,lovin,it!great to have a forum like this too,little heads up,anacortes has avery cool meet called the oyster run,last weekend of sept.1000,s of bikes,every make and model[not sturgis crazy] let,s turn some heads!!:D

zebra03

1st month with the DN-01 and I have put 2100 miles on it so far. I am really enjoying this bike and it is so comfortable and plenty of power even with 2-up riding .