Black Widow - Mods

scoot_over

Extra peg questions

And also extra Foot peg for the passenger (gives her more relax position while traveling)

Rigth Side Passenger Peg

Left Side Passenger Peg
Hey Spitfire, great looking mods! You've got me interested in doing some more additions to mine.

I have some questions about the additional passenger pegs you installed on the frame. What size bars are those attached to and where did you get the pegs? Can they be secured well enough to take a little weight on them if I were to rise up on the seat very briefly, like say to go over a bump in the road? In the open position, do they get in the way when you put your legs down at stops? Thanks!

spitfire_pt

Hi, this pegs I was planning to use on another project on The bike, but my wife complaining about leg position I had to use them for her. They are rock solid and perfect for passenger to extend legs, but to climb on/off The bike she uses The original. 2morrow I'll post The link. Very easy to install (well one side is The other bit more trouble since The space is less ).I don't even notice they are there :)

Enviado do opo usando Tapatalk

scoot_over

Hi, this pegs I was planning to use on another project on The bike, but my wife complaining about leg position I had to use them for her. They are rock solid and perfect for passenger to extend legs, but to climb on/off The bike she uses The original. 2morrow I'll post The link. Very easy to install (well one side is The other bit more trouble since The space is less ).I don't even notice they are there :)

Enviado do opo usando Tapatalk
These pegs will actually be for me since I will need to periodically get my legs underneath me to alleviate some of the pressure off my tailbone (ergonomic assessment). I have very short legs so the position of the extra pegs wouldn't be a problem for me. :)

L

Liraninc

Looks like it's a Honda!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk