Brake pads

Norrie

Does anyone know what brake pads are on the front of the DN01?

The handbook has no info on this.

spamer80

OEM brake pads dont`t have any part number or something, but it should be Nissin. Actually I've found that eBay and many other websites sucks at showing compatible parts, so you should be watching carefully what you're buying and better refer to the brake pads manufacturer website.

Brembo 07HO57 front (SA SP)
Brembo 07HO31 rear (SP, CC)

CARBONE LORRAINE 1159 A3+ front
CARBONE LORRAINE 2313 RX3 rear

Nissin 2P-307ST front
Nissin 2P-308ST front
Nissin 2P-281ST rear

Vesrah VD-172JL front
Vesrah VD-156/2JL rear

EBC FA388HH front (prboabaly EPFA388HH)
EBC FA196HH rear
parking brake FA257/2

Pebbles

The handbook and the repair manual are pretty frustrating for detailed information sometimes. Most of the dealers in the US give access to the parts fiche online. (Hope the link comes through right)

If you belong to local dealers club you can usually get a discount of 10%-20% off. Always worth asking around your local dealers!

If you need to have the Honda part numbers, this is what I came up with. Bear in mind this is the fiche for Honda US, but there shouldn't be any difference except when you look at the lights.

Brake Pads- order 1, come as a pair.

Right front PAD SET, R. FR. 06455-MEH-006
Left Front PAD SET, L. FR. 06456-MEH-006

Rear PAD SET, FR. 06455-MCK-A02

Parking PAD SET 06436-MEH-006

In USD, the front pads are $47, rear $36 and the parking pads are $29.

Terran Sin,
Parts Wrangler and Parking Valet for Pebbles

spamer80

Partzilla offers $44.41 for each front pad, 33.84 for rear and 27.29 for parking pads.

As for my previouse searches, I think the cheapest should be Vesrah and EBC. I only have the expirience with OEM and Brembo but my riding style is smooth and slow so I can't decide which is the best if you'll ride dino in more sportish style.