Center Stand

Tonypil

Almost all of my bikes (mostly larger than the DN-01) have been equipped with a center stand.
Does anyone know of a source for an aftermarket center stand that will fit the DN-01 and be easily installed?
Also, where are the recommended lift points for the DN-01? I have a large Harbor Freight lift that I use on my Gold Wing.

Tonypil

Thank you, Knob. This looks interesting and may give me just the lift that I need, if only 28 cm (better than 0).
Have you used this lift on your DINO or know of anyone who has, without damaging the frame?
I have sent a query to the Louis company and will report what they tell me.
Thanks again and ride safe. Tony

Knob

Yes I have this Rothewald quick lift and I'm using it on DN. It is safe for the frame paint as it has some soft tubing cover on it. The height is adjustable for your needs and with little practice it is quite easy to get bike lifted and upright.

I also have a small scissorlift, I keep my bike on it when doing maintenance work and when bike sits in garage off the riding season. The scissorlift is a bit more expencive, needs some tool to wave it up (it is not as fast to get the bike supported), but gives a bit more secure feeling for bike being raised on it.

01.jpg 02.jpg

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Yes I have this Rothewald quick lift and I'm using it on DN. It is safe for the frame paint as it has some soft tubing cover on it. The height is adjustable for your needs and with little practice it is quite easy to get bike lifted and upright.

I also have a small scissorlift, I keep my bike on it when doing maintenance work and when bike sits in garage off the riding season. The scissorlift is a bit more expencive, needs some tool to wave it up (it is not as fast to get the bike supported), but gives a bit more secure feeling for bike being raised on it.

View attachment 429 View attachment 430
Thanks for your input Knob, much appreciate it!