dn01 for sale

3spd6

its time for a change so i have my 2009 dno1 for sale, the fast red one, 9800 miles, givi windshield and top box bars w/homemade rack/plate. never been dropped(couple of minor scratches), kept under cover(patio) during the summer and in heated garage for winters. all the miles are road miles(mostly 30 mile round trip to work) and has probably never been over 5000 rpms. burns no oil and has had 4 oil changes(all w/filter). asking $6800. located in west central new hampshire USA.

3spd6

dn 01 for sale

no longer on the market. has been swapped for a can am spyder. gonna try something really different!!

Gizmo

Site Suporter
no longer on the market. has been swapped for a can am spyder. gonna try something really different!!

Keep us posted as to the "new" bike ... at least you'll have a harder time trying to fall off it!

3spd6

as long as i remember to lean in the right direction(left direction?? lol) or correct direction i should be rubber side up...err rubber side down!!:):):)

Gizmo

Site Suporter
as long as i remember to lean in the right direction(left direction?? lol) or correct direction i should be rubber side up...err rubber side down!!:):):)
First time I demoed a Spyder, going into a curve @ 30 mph, just about fell out of the seat or at least slide out of it. Bombardier, who makes the Spyder and snowmobiles, carried over the seat design. Many a time I've "slide" out of the seat while riding a snowmobile up north! (Thank God for kill switches)

3spd6

brought the can am spyder home(a 50 mile ride). wow!! is there gonna be a learning curve on this one.(never ridden a snowmobile). if you"ve ever driven an austin healey sprite with its" right there " steering response imagine that with power steering and standing up in the seat. :eek::eek: