driver backrest

loglivn

Hi everybody
I just bought a driver backrest off the UK ebay site. I won't get it for 5 days. It looks like it bolts to the front seat bolts. If you go to the UK ebay site and put in DN01 and go to the completed listings and put in 65 pounds for the price it should come up. I think he has more if anybody is interested.
loglivn

zebra03

You will have to let us know how it works . It looks smallish but that might not mean anything .

loglivn

I was told 5 days for shipping. I'm hoping for it to come tomorrow (Sat.) but if not then the first of next week.

loglivn

Well I got my backrest on Tuesday. I put it on the same day. It bolts to the front seat bolts and the back seat goes on. It feels pretty solid. Its small enough that you can still throw your leg over the seat but it provides support for your lower back. I think I sit a little closer to everything. I'm 5'7" but a tall rider might be a little cramped but its fine for me.

loglivn

When I back my bike out of the shed I'm in the grass. It was kind of hard to back up. With the backrest on its 100% easier now.

new dn mama

was that the utopia one that some guy sent in ahow to video some time back?looked good but i didn,t like the idea of removing the upholstry and padding and having to cut a slit for the bar to fit thru,that would be bad to screw up...i,m only 5,3 so i can shuffle around and change my position pretty easy but still would be nice on the lower back to be able to lean back,let me know if that,s the same one ,can,t find the one on ebay,thanx