Engine stalling

Scott

Recently purchased an 08 DN-01 any tips on what to look for as it starts runs for less than a minute then stalls. Hard to start after that and stalls again and again. I can raise the revs but when I let it idle again it stalls again. Can run it with no worries but would stall at any stops! Any help would be appreciated!!

Knob

Site Suporter
Fresh gas? Fuel system serviced? If you can not measure the fuel pressure by yourself, go to the service shop and let it be done.
But first you can check if all sensor wires have good connection.

Scott

It’s 2008 model only 200kms on it never used was running well then all of a sudden now its stalling after running for a short while. Yes it’s new fuel too!

Gizmo

Site Suporter
It’s 2008 model only 200kms on it never used was running well then all of a sudden now its stalling after running for a short while. Yes it’s new fuel too!
Run a injector cleaner (ie, Seafoam) since the age of the bike and that it has low mileage (from sitting). Probably some 'crud' made it's way to the injectors. Also check the air filter and also the wiring as Knob said. (By the way, did you 'completely drain' the old fuel prior to adding 'fresh?'

Sunny08

Congratulation! Awesome dicision to have DN-01.
There are issues for a spark plug cap. If elecric are leaking when spark...not enough juice so engine will stall. You can check them to see if there are any leak at very dark nigh, crak a motor and while cranking keep eye on one spark plug and wire joint area to see there are any electric leak (spark). If you see sparks on both or one, you need to replace them or it and when you will replace, please go get OEM Honda genuine caps. Oh! btw, ofcourse both spark lugs are fine right? Well, if rev up ok and then stall... I think spark the plugs are ok... Let us know how goes. Cheers!