EU Mod completed

nyparrothead

Hi all,

As I have posted in the past, I installed multiple mods including a Puig windshield. I was troubled by the gap as the shield was made for EU models so I ordered the EU marker light, and dash cover from England.

Today I tore the wife's bike down again and installed the light and cover and it looks great. I also installed brake lights in the Givi case and it looks great.

When I tore it apart last time I broke 1 of the clips on the side covers and I ordered 5 of them. Good thing I did as I broke 3 more today... It is back together and waiting for spring!!!

I will post pics soon ad I will be glad to email them to anyone who asks..

Mark

Pebbles

Hey Mark,

Sukuta Girl would love to see how the EU light looks. She's never been happy with my attempt to cover the gap with the rubber and I know eventually that rubber is going to bleach in the sun.

Terran Sin

Pebbles

Private Email Sent

Just a heads up in case it crawls into your spam folder. Thanks for the offer of pics !

Pebbles

Hey Mark,

I forgot to thank you for the photos and offer comments on the look. The EU light looks good! How bright is that at night? I'm guessing as bright as the turn signal running lights?

I've still got to do something to replace the rubber cover I put over the gap left from the stock windshield. It's starting to slide down and get some weather age. But this is still a bit pricey for me.

Terran Sin
Chief Farkle Mechanic and Valet for Sukuta Girl

Last edited:

Decade

Hi Mark, can't wait to see pictures. Please post! Thanks.

Hi all,

As I have posted in the past, I installed multiple mods including a Puig windshield. I was troubled by the gap as the shield was made for EU models so I ordered the EU marker light, and dash cover from England.

Today I tore the wife's bike down again and installed the light and cover and it looks great. I also installed brake lights in the Givi case and it looks great.

When I tore it apart last time I broke 1 of the clips on the side covers and I ordered 5 of them. Good thing I did as I broke 3 more today... It is back together and waiting for spring!!!

I will post pics soon ad I will be glad to email them to anyone who asks..

Mark