FOR SALE

dinoles

After market muffler Taiwanese Original Motion brand. This is one of the only aftermarket mufflers especially made for the dn01 $90. I also have an OEM screen in excellent cond. $40 I am located in Newcastle NSW Australia I will post at buyers expense. mob. 0413 360 089. or pm me. SOLD

Last edited:

pjwillact

After market muffler Taiwanese Original Motion brand. This is one of the only aftermarket mufflers especially made for the dn01 $90. I also have an OEM screen in excellent cond. $40 I am located in Newcastle NSW Australia I will post at buyers expense. mob. 0413 360 089. or pm me.

How does it rate in terms of volume. I don't necessarily want a loud exhaust but I'd love a better tone than the current factory sound. Only fault of the bike. Shitty exhaust sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dinoles

How does it rate in terms of volume. I don't necessarily want a loud exhaust but I'd love a better tone than the current factory sound. Only fault of the bike. Shitty exhaust sound.

It is louder than standard, I liked it as it gives a deeper sound. They are hard to get OM don't make them anymore.
Les

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

pjwillact

It is louder than standard, I liked it as it gives a deeper sound. They are hard to get OM don't make them anymore.
Les

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thanks Les. Happy to buy it if you have all the necessary brackets etc. I'm in Canberra but have friends in Newcastle it can be dropped to. What's the best contact? Cheers PJ.

pjwillact

Thanks Les. Happy to buy it if you have all the necessary brackets etc. I'm in Canberra but have friends in Newcastle it can be dropped to. What's the best contact? Cheers PJ.

Sorry. Just saw it was sold. Bummer. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk