Heated Grips

BrumLoz

First time this year for the heated grips and they are not very warm at all even on full. Checked all the conections and voltage to each grip and all is well. So the gips are faulty. Has anybody else has this problem. Was looking to replace just the grips with some after market ones, any recommendations. :eek:

bhamrider

I had heated grips on a previous bike. They got warm enough but only heated the palm side. I use heated gloves now and it is a much better choice.
I use Gerbing gloves. They work very well and keep my hands warm down to near freezing at 3/4 power.:)

DNSarnia

I had heated grips on a previous bike. They got warm enough but only heated the palm side.
I have the same experience - My bike came equipped with the OEM Honda Heated grips, and they do get warm - palm side only. My answer was to wear more 'ski' or snowmobile' style gloves where the palms allow for grip and dexterity, but the outside is more insulated then regular m/c gloves.

dndom

Cosy mits

Heated Gloves too fiddly, grips and Muffs allow thinner gloves which are easier, warmer and drier.

spamer80

Well...
I have OEM heated grips and similar handgurads.

No problem with wind and nice looking driving lights.