Hello All, New to the DN world...

L

Liraninc

I have physical limitations that makes this bike for me.....
Looking to add storage...
Nice Ride

new dn mama

hey florida,welcome!don,t know how much storage you,re talkin bout,but i love my mustang jaunt tail bag.straps go under passenger part of seat,and got lots of rings so i always carry those bungies,check it out,very well made,little pricey 138.00,happy ridin!

SCOOTA

Luggage

Hi Liraninc, try twistedthrottle.com, I purchased an expandable bag with straps that doubles as a backpack, works really well for me and looks good too. When fully expanded it acts as a back rest (nice on longer rides). I am starting to look for a top box though, will check out my local dealer first then online.

Cheers from downunder.
Scoota.

SCOOTA

Hi Liraninc, I shopped online at throttle.com and bought an expandable bag with straps etc which can double as a backpack, works really well, I am now looking for a top box though which will give me more luggage space, I think Givi make one, I'll check with my local dealer first then go on line.

Cheers from downunder.
Scoota.

L

Liraninc

Thanks, bought a Givi E450 with dn 01 mount

Works Great.
Took 5 Hours, but it's solid.....
Bought the Backrest & LED Light too.
Rode 300 Miles with it

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Possible meet-up

Where in Florida are you located? We might be able to meet up IF it's NOT too far. With my luck, you're probably near Miami, Jacksonville here. L8r