Hello Everyone

Steevk

I have came here to get some opinions on the DN01 from those who have already owned ond ridden one for some time.

I am a Yamaha Majesty 400 owner at the moment, I love my bike and would like to have another bike to ride. I have had a Disability for the last 4+ years that is now preventing me from moving my feet up and down. Meaning that I cannot point my toes up to the sky or down to the ground. They just kinda dangle there if picked up off of the floor/ground. So Shifting is now a no go, I can shift with my heel but, you can imagine how strange and unwieldy that really is.

Any way, I actually love the design of the DN01 and the newer CTX 700. I even like the looks of the Vultus or NM4!

So there is a dealer here close to my area (100 miles away) that has a DN01 with only 1500 miles on it its the red color which is quite pleasing. I just am looking to get some thoughts and opinions on the ownership of the bike on a long term basis.

Reading through the forum posts so far has been reassuring that the decision to purchase one of these is a good decision.

So for a starter question:
What are your basic loves and not loves about your experiences with the Honda DN01 since you have owned it?

Thank you all in advance for any feedback both good and bad.

spitfire_pt

Hi, only have one issue with my dn-01, the 15l tank, should be bigger. Besides that with minor upgrades I love my bike. U can check the black widow modes :) super confortable, low maintenance, good riding position and it's a Honda

Enviado do opo usando Tapatalk