Looking for other Aussie owners

RIDER-59

I'm in Sydney.
Sorry I didn't check this email thread before I rode to Walcha and back several weeks ago!
I met another owner from Bateman's Bay last weekend when we were both in Thredbo for the Steven Walter Foundation Snowy Ride.
I also know another rider who lives in Manly.
Neither are members of this forum as yet.
I think I know who sentenal_333 is from previous meetings at Westmead Kid's Hospital.

SARider

Hi SCOOTA

Seems like there are few in Oz I'm in sunny SA - bought my DN-01 in September, Cherry red and loving it.

Cheers SARider

SARider

DN-01 in Australia

My DN and I reside in Tamworth NSW, Australia. Looking for any other DN owners in OZ.
Hi Guys looks like this forum chills out for the Northern Hemisphere winter, might be out to us to ride our DN-01's, add thoughts and pictures through to the big thaw! Any ideas or comments would be good, thinking of a FB page for Aussies - any one interested? I'll add a group page if any takers. :eek:

RIDER-59

Hi Scoota. Not sure I get / have a lot of time for connecting with FB 'normally' but if you did, I'd friend you and check in every now and then. I can honestly say I'd be interested in seeing as many DN-01's in one place if it could be arranged some time over the summer.

martin@swad

Hello there, welcome. It's a bit quiet on here at the moment.Out on my Dn yesterday and had a good run in spite of the weather. Hail storms mixed with thunder and a cold wind stopped the fun today, although a bit of polishing passed the time nicely

jamym

Hi guys,

Dialling in from Roseville Sydney. Do ya think there would be more than a dozen owner in Sydney?

Bassman

Newbie In Perth

Hi Guy's n Gals. I've had my DN-01 for 4 weeks now and loving it. Anyone near Perth fancy meeting up for a ride let us know.

Overthehill

G'day All,
Top end of Hunter Valley, Muswellbrook here
Just bought mine and she's being delivered tomorrow.
Replacing my FJR
Yeeehaa!!!
cheers
Pete

Last edited: