Looking for other NM4 owners

Karen

Had mine for close to a year, still getting used to it. The amount of lean required to turn this bike on takeoff seems excessive; is it the width of the rear tire that causes this? Can anyone recommend an alternative tire? Coming from a Yamaha Majesty scooter, which handled like a dream! Appreciate any and all suggestions, Thanks!

Lanesplitter

Had mine for close to a year, still getting used to it. The amount of lean required to turn this bike on takeoff seems excessive; is it the width of the rear tire that causes this? Can anyone recommend an alternative tire? Coming from a Yamaha Majesty scooter, which handled like a dream! Appreciate any and all suggestions, Thanks!
Turning is definitely different from my Silverwing due to the rake on the front forks which I love. I heard that newer European version have less of a rake.

MTVic

All bikes need getting use to. The NM4 has a very low center of gravity and in general, is a very low bike. Taller bikes tend to lean easier, and tip over more!

Togo

My NM4 is on Riders-Share, and I always make sure to tell people that if they are used to an upright bike that they need to take it easy at first and lean the bike into corners a lot more dramatically than they're used to. Fortunately the style of riding with the legs forward tends to encourage people to take it easy with the speed around the corners. of.net/NM4