Mid Atlantic Trip Plans Spring/Summer 2015

Pebbles

So I forgot to post our April trip to Dover, Delaware. (it was pretty chilly, so no worries about missing out). But here's what we're doing through August. Most of these are 3 day weekends where we're leaving on Friday to meet up with a group for a Saturday ride and going home Sunday. Pop us a reply if you're interested in meeting up along the way or joining us!

May 15-18 KABAMM Ride- Logan, West Virginia. This is in the area famous for the Hatfield-McCoy hillbilly feud. http://www.trailsheaven.com/ We're not trail riding but click on the Devil's Den tab in the link. We're planning on riding there Friday but taking two days to get home, probably up Route 219 to Marlinton, WV.

June 12-14 Western VA + WV Ride- Christiansburg, VA. A favorite area revisited once again out of a new location.

July 10-13 PC800 Smokey Mountain Weekend- Bryson City, North Carolina. We'll leave from home on the 7th or 8th and meander on down to the western NC mountains. The only place we've ever seen another Dino was outside Sylva, NC. So we know you're out there...

August 14-16 GTTM Ride- Bethel, Maine near Mount Washington. Probably leave from home on the 11th or 12th and ride up I-81 and the west side of New England over to Bethel. Rooms go quick in this area so if you think this is the bucket trip for you contact us ASAP! Our small group is already spread between 3 B+B's and a motel.

Give us a ping if you're ever passing through the Washington, DC area. We'll be glad to show you the local roads or meet up for a quick bite!

Pebbles + Terran Sin

Pebbles

I'm way behind on posting our ride reports for May and June. We've just been busy riding! As I write this we're heading out the door for a week of riding out to western North Carolina.

Tonight we'll be Clarksville, VA, site of the 4th largest concrete dam in the U.S.
Wednesday we're stopping in Mt Airy, NC hometown of Andy Griffith. Then we'll spend the night up on the Blue Ridge Parkway in "Little Switzerland".
Thursday we'll stay cool by staying up in the hills and ride to the end of the BRP in Cherokee ending up in Bryson City, NC. We're joining friends there for the annual PC800 Smokey Mountains Weekend. Haven't decide if we're returning home on Sunday or Monday.
Give us a shout if you're nearby and want to meet up!

Terran Sin
Tour Director and parking valet for Pebbles