Need better-different footboard

Michael-181

I am looking for a footboard that allows me to bring my foot back into an "normal bike riding" position. I would like the footboard itself to tilt just a little further down at the heel. I would also like to pull my foot back (to about the point where my heel is now on the plastic) and be able to have more than just my toes still on the footboard. Has anyone seen a footboard option out there?

mrdirtbikerider

footboard

Most of the after market foot boards i have looked at are the same as the stock ones. I think you will have to modify mounting brackets and body work panels. These bikes were built for very small riders.

Michael-181

Better/New/Alternative Footboard for DN-01

I could not find one last year so I designed and made a better footboard.
I started by scanning the footboard with a 3D parts scanner. This gave me an exact match dimensionally. (expensive, but it has to be an exact match)
Then, using AutoCAD, I altered the original to match my need to drive my heal down (more of a relaxed chopper ride) and then also to pull my legs back (as if placing my feet on pegs).
I then had a set custom fabricated. Not easy or cheap, but WOW!

JG122

I could not find one last year so I designed and made a better footboard.
I started by scanning the footboard with a 3D parts scanner. This gave me an exact match dimensionally. (expensive, but it has to be an exact match)
Then, using AutoCAD, I altered the original to match my need to drive my heal down (more of a relaxed chopper ride) and then also to pull my legs back (as if placing my feet on pegs).
I then had a set custom fabricated. Not easy or cheap, but WOW!
please post pics !
:)