OEM Higher Type Windscreen Wanted

Knob

Site Suporter
Hi all!
Does anybody have this Honda OEM higher (straight) version of windscreen spare?I'm willing to purchase this kind of screen.
I can offer also the curved OEM screen in exchange.
Preferebly in EU but all other possibilities will also be considered.

oem_kõrgem.jpg

Knob

Site Suporter
I have a Givi that I'd like to swap for the stock screen, since you ask. :)
Thank you for offering the Givi. I have also one Givi installed and another in spare :)

Givi just appears too low for me. There are too much bugs in my riding area and my helmet vizor is often like a mosquitos cemetery...
If I could figure out some well working solution for screen extension then I'll abandon gladly the OEM curved screen. Which in my case is EU version, needs the EU marker light to fill the front end gap to look right.
Did try some extensions for Givi already, but without success good enough. Givi starts nasty wobble at higher speeds with upper extension.
I have one idea for extension I want to try with the straight (not curved) OEM screen. The OEM screens are much stiffer than Givi and probably will carry the extension better.

Knob

Site Suporter
Why not try a mra xcreen extension, available in sport and tour version
Been there, done that. Tried couple of MRA extensions, smaller and bigger. MRA extensions will make Givi screen wobble badly at speeds over 100 kmh. Givi screen is made from some pretty flexible plastic.

Last edited:

dndom

I've supported my Givi using alloy tube reinforced with a wire coat hanger sitting on a rubber block in front of the hazard switch. Top ends fit over plastic number plate bolts drilled through the screen, solid now with an extension. Tried side extensions but they created too much stress and not really necessary.

Knob

Site Suporter
I've supported my Givi using alloy tube reinforced with a wire coat hanger sitting on a rubber block in front of the hazard switch. Top ends fit over plastic number plate bolts drilled through the screen, solid now with an extension. Tried side extensions but they created too much stress and not really necessary.
Can you please share some photos about this invention?