Sunrise Honda Searcy, Arkansas

Stove Pipe

We bought the wife's DN-01 from Sunrise Honda in Searcy, Arkansas. (Dustin Jones 501-305-2900) They are a full line large volume Honda Dealer that's family owned and operated just the same. We had a problem with the first bike and they stepped right up to the plate and took care of it!! (See my thread on Tire Bark). Currently they have sold over 30 DN-01's in the last couple of months.

Stove Pipe

Headed to Sunrise Honda this morning. They are having Goldwing appreciation day today. They will start feeding everyone around 11:AM. Oh, you don't need to own a Goldwing to enjoy the feed.

Stove Pipe

It was!

Although, with all the Goldwings there plus being a Goldwing event, the photographer for the event came up to my wife JoAnn (Pipe Cleaner) and asked if he could take our picture with her on her DN-01.

bhamrider

I left B'ham at 5:00 Saturday morning and met Tina at Sunrise Honda to puchase my DN-01 (Damn Nice - 0h the 1):). Had a burger and and 2 hours later I was on the way back to Birmigham. Got home at 8:30 PM got 85 miles on the bike and I love it. Great dealership.
You guys were there! Wish we had met.

Stove Pipe

I saw a red and a black both with sold signs on them in the service department. I guess one of those was yours?

Hope you enjoy! You cannot find better people to deal with!

Welcome to the board!!

Last edited: