Used 2009 Honda DN01 For Sale

DN01 Man

Fully Loaded 2009 DN01 (NSA700A) for Sale. Bike is Red, Has 10,891 Miles on it, recent rear tire, Has taller Givi windshield, has Givi side cases with removable soft luggage, Givi painted top box with removable soft luggage, Givi trunk rack and backrest pad, Garmin wired GPS mount, and Kuryakyn Grips with throttle boss. This bike is in perfect condition with no scratches. We sold it new to a local guy who rides 24/7 and trades with each season. NADA retail on this bike is $12,200.00 However we are offering it at $10,900.00.

Yes, there's plenty of riding weather left this year and no it won't spoil like your 2% in the fridge if you don't get to ride it till spring.

Come test drive this bike, you will be amazed how much fun it is. We do have financing available through Honda Finance if you need it. You can see pictures on my website at www.pioneermotorcycles.com You can call me Toll free at 877-967-2219 if you need a lift from the airport. The closest major airport to me is Nashville BNA. by the way we have lots of new DN01's in stock too.