Wiring Diagrams or Color schematics

ZingPop

Hi evryone !
Help me please, i need the Wiring Diagrams for my bike DN-01 or the detail picture describe all wire in bike.
I really need that my service manual lost that chapter.
Thank you so much

Freddy

Thanks Knob. The manual I downloaded has no section 23 at all! I want it to check the VSS signal wire colour - purple I gather as in other bikes I'm familiar with.

Knob

Site Suporter
Thanks Knob. The manual I downloaded has no section 23 at all! I want it to check the VSS signal wire colour - purple I gather as in other bikes I'm familiar with.
VSS is marked on DN's schematic as "pink", (P). Both in EU and US model schematics. And pink it is.

And one stupid idea for a day: as it seems nobody have access to the schematic with good quality graphics and in english, maybe somebody have some pdf-editor capable to translate the french words in schematic? There is not so many of words to translate anyway.
I can manage with Google Translate app in my phone if not sure about some new words, but it seems not all people are capable of using such translation apps.

Alexandre

Hi all, I don't really have the time to do a translation, even if it's not complicated it's time-consuming...
I've opened the PDF file and all the text is there in letter by letter and not word by word, so a lot of cleaning would be needed.
As my dealer gently sent me the PDF file on asking, can't one of the forum members in UK, OZ or USA ask for their local file ? I'm sure a nice dealer could help !
If not, I will work on the translation of course, but don't ask me for any deadline ;)

Knob

Site Suporter
Hi all, I don't really have the time to do a translation, even if it's not complicated it's time-consuming...
I've opened the PDF file and all the text is there in letter by letter and not word by word, so a lot of cleaning would be needed.
As my dealer gently sent me the PDF file on asking, can't one of the forum members in UK, OZ or USA ask for their local file ? I'm sure a nice dealer could help !
If not, I will work on the translation of course, but don't ask me for any deadline ;)
Don't you worry :) If you take the schematic from the service manual (in english, but less quality of graphics) in one hand and the french schematic (with very high quality of graphics) into other hand suddenly everything becomes understandable and clear enough. And it may be a nice thing to learn another new language while performing a maintenance for your beloved Dino. At least I hope owners of DN are a bit more intelligent than owners of some less sophisticated motorcycles :D