DN-01 Prices

Stove Pipe

It appears the prices for the DN-01 may have hit their bottoms? The dealer we bought my wife's from now only has Red color left and has increased their price from $8,099 to $8,499. He also stated they have sold on 30 of them just in the past couple of months. I realize this price is no consulation to the one's that bought early on. I feel you pain because I bought a Rune the same way in 2004. Although, once the supply dries up of new bikes (and no major service recalls) then the prices should slowly recover. Considering that there is not a total economic failure caused by spend, spend, spend of our current administration in Washington.

tlyons

It appears the prices for the DN-01 may have hit their bottoms? The dealer we bought my wife's from now only has Red color left and has increased their price from $8,099 to $8,499. He also stated they have sold on 30 of them just in the past couple of months. I realize this price is no consulation to the one's that bought early on. I feel you pain because I bought a Rune the same way in 2004. Although, once the supply dries up of new bikes (and no major service recalls) then the prices should slowly recover. Considering that there is not a total economic failure caused by spend, spend, spend of our current administration in Washington.
I think the bottom was late last Spring. I called around and paid $7500 in May including prep and freight (state fees e.g. taxes, title , insurance was extra of course.) Prices seem higher since then.

Stove Pipe

I think the bottom was late last Spring. I called around and paid $7500 in May including prep and freight (state fees e.g. taxes, title , insurance was extra of course.) Prices seem higher since then.
Didn't realize they went down that far. Anyway, for us that already own them it good to see some recovery.

bhamrider

As of today my insurance company Progressive, values my bike at $9,800 with $3,000 for accessories. I gave $8,500 new. I'm cool with that.