Hi from Inverness,Scotland

Hanzo

Hi everyone,my names chris i live in inverness in the highlands of scotland,got my DN-01 about ten days ago,i had a burgman 650 before and have been on the lookout for a new bike for a while,i hadnt even heard about or seen a dn-01 until a few weeks ago but as soon as i came across it i knew i wanted one,i found a late 2009 black dn with 2000 online in a manchester dealers did the deal withe the guy over the phone as it was too far for me to travel,thank god when the guy took it off the van it looked better than in photos and videos,im loving it big time,the only 2 things like most people i dont like is the screen looks good but does nothing,and lack of storage both cam be sorted so not a problem,i couldnt believe how long the thing was when i saw it and was a wee bit nervous going out on it for the first time but i cant believe how easy it is to drive,and the reaction here is unbelievable when you drive by people it truly is a head turner,looking forward to chatting with some of you guys and getting some advice.

Chris