Honda of Chattanooga

JG122

I rec'd my new dino last night, and can report that my experience with this dealership was very good.

this was my 5th "remote purchase" (2 cars, 2 motorcycles) and also my smoothest.

I'd previously had all sorts of problems with paperwork, misrepresentation of the condition of the vehicle, delivery... none of that with these guys :)

I'll be contributing more to this forum as my experience with the bike grows (and I'll likely be asking alot of questions).

Norrie

It's good to have a dealer you can trust and rely on, they are few and far between. Good to have you on board, enjoy your DN01.

Stove Pipe

Sounds like a great deal! I know you feel better that the deal is in the dust now and just the rides ahead!

Witnessed another DN-01 being sold Saturday. We just returned from the Region H GWRRA Rally in Marshall Texas and while we were there I met a couple that was buying a Dino at H & W Honda there. I told them about the website so maybe they will join this group soon? That young lady seemed mighty excited about getting that pretty red machine!