Is the Honda Touring W/S available? 1st post!!

Prewdog4

Just got rid of the Harley this weekend, and picked up the new DN-01. LOVE IT! So, this is my first post...

I have been researching a lot though. I am trying to figure out if the Honda Touring Windshield is available to purchase anywhere???

Thanks in advance.... Mike

nyparrothead

Hi,

A lo of the accessories for the DN01 are only available in the EU... I bought the Pugi Screen and it looks great. I also bought the center marker light from the EU and it looks great as it fills the hole that the EU screens come with

Mark

Prewdog4

thanks for the replies...

Yeah, I have narrowed it down to the Puig or Madstad...I just want to make sure the Puig is high enough to truly block the wind from buffeting body or head...

How tall are you and how is it for wind?

Thanks, Mike

HenkHolland

screen choice

Just read your thread about the screen for the DN-01. I have tried most of them - starting with the standard, replaced it with the Givi screen.
Certainly a big improvement but it comes with a lot of turbulence. Fit and finish is great and you a good view on your instruments. I added an extra spoiler but never got a proper airflow.
Ordered the Madstad a few months ago. This needs the replacement of the original windscreen (which I left for the dealer) and than it's a matter of following the excellent instructions. A steel plate on the inside of the Honda screen pulls the screen up a bit - which again gives you the full view of your instruments and provides a solid platform for the Madstad screen. I installed the highest version and this is about right for my height 1,87 cm - 6'2".
Biggest advantage of the Madstad is; a more rigid screen (no bending under strong wind), fully adjustable, easy to remove in the summer, closer to the original design of the Honda.
Now I just need to change the seat and get some extra storage.........