Just bought a DN-01

SARider

Hi all new poster and new bike - well new to me, Candy red DN01 pick-up next week, 2008 with 1900 kms on the clock - I think I grabbed a bargain, polished but not ridden. Coming off a Valkyrie I have owned from new (1997) - be interested to see how the DN-01 holds up. I'll give you some views next week as the ride home is 750kms should be a decent test.

zebra03

Hi all new poster and new bike - well new to me, Candy red DN01 pick-up next week, 2008 with 1900 kms on the clock - I think I grabbed a bargain, polished but not ridden. Coming off a Valkyrie I have owned from new (1997) - be interested to see how the DN-01 holds up. I'll give you some views next week as the ride home is 750kms should be a decent test.
Interesting . I have been looking for a Valkyrie to replace the DN-01 .

SARider

'New Dn-01'

Well owned the red DN-01 it for a month now and I've added 2000kms to the speedo - I can absolutely say it was a bargain and a great bike, can' believe I missed it when when first launched in 08'. Added a Laminar Lip - had to be the first and urgent mod' - first ride for 750 kms after collecting from the dealer and hanging on for dear life was painful!