Lower subframe mounting

BiKenG

I'm rebuilding a DN-01 from parts after it was dismantled by someone else and I'm struggling with the above and cannot determine the exact order of the fixings. So hope someone familiar with this, or who could simply have a look at their bike and advise me.

Where the lower struts of the subframe attach to the frame, there is a 10mm bolt on each side. They are different and I know which one fits to which side, but the rest is unclear, so...

I'm sure the subframe mounts to the outside of the lower left frame lug, and I think to the INSIDE of the RH frame lug. The LHS seems straightforward with the bolt clamping the strut to the outside of the lug (which is threaded). But the RHS is unthreaded and even checking the parts diagram it's still unclear. There's a longer bolt, with a spacer and a nut on the inner end of the bolt. But, should the strut mount to the outside or inside of the lug and where is the spacer supposed to be along the bolt? Inserting it between the strut and the lug seems to push the subframe too far left, but anywhere else makes the spacer appear superfluous. Why not just use a shorter bolt?

Would appreciate it if anyone can confirm.

BiKenG

Thanks. So it's clear the subframe strut mounts on the INSIDE of the frame lug. But can you let me know where the spacer is? Hard to tell from the photo, is it between the strut and lug? Otherwise it must be on the inside of the strut, just under the nut. In which case, why not just use a shorter bolt?

My concern is that I'm missing something - either figuratively or literally. Or both.

spamer80

Sorry, I can't tell you that cause I don't own DN-01 anymore. I have removed the tail once, you can find pictures in my thread "Unknown problem", but I don't remember already which one was where. Just left both in holes while the subframe was pushed up.

BiKenG

Thanks anyway, but cannot see from the pictures.

Anyone else could have a quick look at their bike and let me know where the spacer fits?