new dn-01 owner

NCben

Hello everyone, I'm a new DN-01 owner in North Carolina. I've already put about 2,200 miles on it and really enjoy it. This is my first street bike.

Pebbles

Welcome NCben,

I think everyone here feels the same way about theirs. Hope to meet up with you some day.

Dale M

Hi NCben... welcome, mine is 2009, red, Givi windshield and a few posts down up for sale. Actually I wanted to go back to a 650 Burgman, maybe hoping for a trade but don't think it will happen. In my neck of the woods there isn't a Burgman within a 100 miles and dealers I've talked to don't want a DN-01 in trade because its too expensive. My wife and I ride a Heritage Softail Classic most of the time. The Honda is for short trips and errands around town so only have about 2000 miles on it. I haven't any complaints about the Honda whatsoever. Mostly I just want to ride something else for awhile. Nice to meet you.:cool:

NCben

Thanks everyone! I've had a ton of fun already, my wife likes to hop on the back for a ride too. I wish winter and the time change didn't have to happen, those two are going to seriously cut into my riding time.

NCben

Hello Tom, welcome and nice bike! I like the white, mine is red. The only other color I've seen is black.

dkenney

Welcome.. I love my bike too. Live in Portland OR. Getting plenty of rain. Not much fun to ride in.

Gizmo

Site Suporter
New Rider also

Just got my DN-01 last week and I enjoy it ALOT. I live in Florida so the weather is a little more friendly. It was used but came with the Givi windshield and Corbin seats, and it's RED ... easier for the cages to see, I hope. I think this bike is going to be a KEEPER!! Enjoy your new "toy." Best of luck

Al

Pebbles

Welcome Al! Glad to hear you're excited about your new but used Dino. So how many miles did it have on it? I see a lot of Dino's being sold used that hardly have any miles on them.

Terran Sin (for Pebbles)

L

Liraninc

Welcome, Bring it to Florida!

We are North of Naples, in Bonita Springs.

I ride the Corkscrew Sanctuary, about 78 Miles.

Bought mine Jan 20, 2013, 1300 miles already...

Mesh

NEWBIE to DN-01

Hi I have just bought a 2009 purple DN-01 and done 150 miles runs a treat. Especially in the UK rain and ice . So its gonna be fun. If there are any owners in UK I would like to hear from them

The MALKY

spamer80

Welcome. I have purple one too, it's my favourite color. This year I'm riding from the end of Jan and always close season near Dec. From my expirience, DN feels great before -10C and 5cm snow because of it's smoothness. After it's unfortunately is impossible to ride.

Last edited:

sinclair48K

I too have purchased a DN-01 today from a forum member in the UK. Rode back 140 miles, very nice ride, though the bike has the OM Racing after market exhaust on which sounds very nice but I think it's a little too loud for me.

DeeWhyDN

New member from Australia

G'day all.
I have just purchased a 2008 DN-01 and love it!
Colour is Black, mileage very low (sub 4K).
I am living in Dee Why, Northern Beaches of Sydney and will be a regular commuter to the City (Sydney) and also north to Port Macquarie.
Hope to see you guys on the road...