new DN01

mickwa

The wife and I just won a DN01 at the Puget Sound Ride for Kids event this past Sun.I am very excited about this, and am looking forward to owning and riding it.
I have been riding about 46 yrs. and currently own a 01 Wing with 118k on it.
Mick
ps this will be a perfect secound bike for us.

Last edited:

Stove Pipe

Mick

Welcome to this board!! It's just a bit more tame here than on the GL1800Riders site. Let us know when you take delivery on your Dino and how the MS likes it. Which color did you get? The dealers in this area are running out of the Blacks.

mickwa

We just got word today that it should be here in about 2 weeks. The color will be red(what we wanted)
Mick

Stove Pipe

Alright Mick,

My Goldwing is Caliente Red but the wife wanted a Black Dino so you know what they say: "If mama ain't happy then nobodys happy"! So, at our house everyone's happy!

mickwa

Jim, the bike came in yesterday, Friday. Has some minor dammage from Honda. My dealer already has the replacement parts ordered. We might wait until the parts are on, then take the bike.

new dn mama

hey mick,you lucky dog you,can,t believe you won the most amazing piece of machinery out there!the dealer i got mine from in mt.vernon had to go to oregon to get[so he says] and lets just say altho i didn,t pay anywhere near the original msrp price of 15,900,it wasn,t cheap.anyway i was thinkin i had the only one in wa.certainly here in anacortes it,s the only,i get comments and heads turnin everytime i,m out.next year you should bring it up for oyster run[last sunday of sept.usually. a bit crazy but fun! happy ridin!

Stove Pipe

Jim, the bike came in yesterday, Friday. Has some minor dammage from Honda. My dealer already has the replacement parts ordered. We might wait until the parts are on, then take the bike.
Mick
Sorry to hear about the damage!

Man I would get that thing and get to riding. No telling how long you might be waiting on parts??? Winter is on it's way!!!

Last edited:

mickwa

Jim, thanks for asking. We will be bringing it home tomrrow, Sat. All the parts that were damaged when it was shiped have been replaced, good as new.
Mick:D

Stove Pipe

Mick

Saw and replied to your post on the GL1800 forum. That's wonderful about finally getting to ride your new Dino. How is the wife liking it?