New female member from Hereford, UK

NikkiS

Hi all, :)

I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm heading off for a long weekend trip on my DN-01 to Guernsey at the end of this month and was hoping to get some Givi V35 panniers fitted to the bike. Unfortunately, Givi have discontinued the part required to attach the side panniers to the DN-01.

I just wondered if anyone knew where I could get the part(s) fairly quickly in order to get the panniers fitted on time? Would be grateful for any suggestions?

Thanks

Pebbles

Did you already try motorcycleplanet.co.uk?
Do you already have the tail rack?
You might just have to go with soft throw over bags. Add a seat bag on the back seat and you'll have half the storage of a full Givi setup at 1/6 the price.

Terran Sin
Figment Wrangler and Parking Valet for Pebbles.

Last edited:

NikkiS

Thanks all, when I checked with motorcycle planet they didn't have them in stock and would have had to order them from Givi UK. My Honda dealer in Gloucester has already tried them - not in stock and Givi Italy are no longer producing them!

Thanks for the link to the sportsbikeshop re: side rack for the panniers. I'll give them a ring when they open after Easter to see if they have the part in stock. If they have to order them in from Givi UK/Givi Italy then I'll be out of luck!

I was hoping not to have to resort to the soft throw over cases but might not have much choice. Will be keeping an eye out on ebay, just in case. :)

Thanks for the assistance guys!

DammmDel

hi im due to change my tyres in the next month or so and will be down sizing the front to a 120 as a lot on here and facebook are saying it will stop the shake on the front when going under 30.. will keep you informed if it works when i do.. as for getting the sizes its pretty easy over here in the uk. oh and welcome to the forum :)

Y2c

WELCOME !! Shake is due to worn front tire. Changing it to a new tire will see the shake gone.

DammmDel

no it wont bud ive now had 2 new sets and the shake stayed am going to try smaller front tyre next time