Kelly

Hello everyone, I just purchased my dn-01 and waiting for it to be delivered from WI to Buffalo, NY. I own a 04 Ridley and love it but its more of a show bike than a long distance ride. I can't wait to try the dn-01.

Stove Pipe

I know you are counting the minutes until it arrives. Hope you enjoy yours as much as my wife enjoys hers!!

JG122

have you had the ridley for a while ?

I've heard conflicting reports on their reliability...

L

Liraninc

You'll love that Dino!

Had mine since mid-January, put on 1500 miles just driving, no problems..
Mine is Black with a GIVI E450 on back..

Kelly

I've had my Ridley for 3 yrs without any problems but the rake is so long its like riding a chopper.

orangeblood

Kelly, I had a Ridley, had over 40,000 miles on it before the frame cracked. I loved it. Only thing I didn't like was the top speed. Mine wouldn't go over 85. Going up hills and mountains were terrible. The DN-01 is great.

JG122

40,000 miles on a Ridley ?
that's unheard of !

they have no oil filter, so oil changes have to be every 500 miles.

and the drive belt has to be changed every 1000 miles...

Tennessee

My Ridley with over 40,000 miles had cost me a lot of money, belts all the time, the throttle cable broke on me on a trip from TX to TN, the jack shift bearings broke, front and rear clutch had to be replaced, bolts came out of transmission, the mounting bracket for flywheel broke. The Ridley was a money bucket. It took a Harley Oil Filter. It was a beautiful bike but was not meant to ride on long hard trips.

L

Liraninc

Welcome, Enjoy that Dino, Bought mine Jan 2013

Added a Givi E450, & a givi GPS that straps on around handlebar covers, works great....