2014 Honda CTX1300

Gizmo

Site Suporter
A major fault is it's mirrors .... hard to use because of the placement of the handlebars.

Gallo

yup Gizmo, I see same issue, like vultus, mirrors are mounted either for very short or very tall riders.

And the price LOL 15 000usd.

aaand again 0 wind protection on a cruiser.

And still DN rocks :D

Last edited:

DammmDel

I have demo ridden this bike and to be honest its an hour I will never get back lol. I would not waste my cash on something that in my opinion is a waste of money. I found it uncomfortable to ride. The sighting issue with the mirrors and am I the only person who felt as if I was sat on a barrel. To be honest the only good thing that I had noticed was the position of the visor which gave minimal wind resistance, something which I am considering attempting for my dino..

Gallo

I have demo ridden this bike and to be honest its an hour I will never get back lol. I would not waste my cash on something that in my opinion is a waste of money. I found it uncomfortable to ride. The sighting issue with the mirrors and am I the only person who felt as if I was sat on a barrel. To be honest the only good thing that I had noticed was the position of the visor which gave minimal wind resistance, something which I am considering attempting for my dino..
Yes I noticed also windshield part, but I guess same will do on dino, givi windshield +spoiler to direct incoming air.

Gizmo

Site Suporter
yup Gizmo, I see same issue, like vultus, mirrors are mounted either for very short or very tall riders.

And the price LOL 15 000usd.

aaand again 0 wind protection on a cruiser.

And still DN rocks :D

Right on Gallo! IF I wanted an ST1300, I'd buy an ST1300. BUT for the money and what it come with, I LEAN heavily to the Yamaha FJR 1300 for a REAL Sport Touring bike!!