Backrest

Freddy

There is a Russian member on this forum. he was here in recent weeks. His name is spamer80. Send him private message and he should respond.

spamer80

The text is "new original seat. Totally new". (it is oem seat actually) and the backrest is Corbin from US. It can not be installed on stock seat without serious mods. And I dont see any mods on seat. Strange combo to sell...

spamer80

If you're looking for backrest to the stock seat, you should google Utopia. It's way cheaper and pretty easy to install.

jjj

The text is "new original seat. Totally new". (it is oem seat actually) and the backrest is Corbin from US. It can not be installed on stock seat without serious mods. And I dont see any mods on seat. Strange combo to sell...
Ok, thank you
Really strange

jjj

Thank you very much
this is exactly what I wanted, the question is if cutting the skay will not end up breaking
"Muchas gracias
esto es exactamente lo que quería, la duda es si al cortar el skay no se acabará rompiendo"

it does not seem that the piece that is placed at the base of the backrest is going to prevent the passenger's weight from cracking the skay
"no parece que la pieza que pone en la base del respaldo vaya a evitar que el peso del pasajero raje el skay"