BIKE FOR SALE

Overthehill

#####SOLD###SOLD###SOLD#####

Hi all, ***FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION ***
Due to the fact that I am 70 years old and on the age pension I am selling my Dino due to lack of use.
This is evidenced by the fact that I have ridden a grand total of 85km in the past 12 months.....
Details as follows....
2008 Honda DN01 cruiser, odometer 6177km. Rego til 12/06/2018
All the usual Honda trappings, ABS, full auto with sport and full manual modes, floorboards, 680cc v-twin, single sided swingarm, etc
This bike comes with the following extras fitted by me...
GPR aftermarket exhaust(black)...nice burble not loud.
*Fuzeblock for hard wired accessories.
*Twin LED driving lights.
High and low beam globes replaced with high performance globes.
New battery.(SSB Powersport XR Series AGM battery)
New tyres.(Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart 3 (only done 85km))
AME Chicane heated grips
*Dash cam with memory card
*Garmin Zumo 590 GPS with power mount, headphone socket and usb power to whatever.

The Dino is very easy to ride and is smooth and reasonably quick.
Excellent bike for someone off their L's, or a Dino fan or someone who wants a nice comfortable easy to ride cruiser bike.

THIS BIKE IS NOT LEARNER LEGAL IN NEW SOUTH WALES

Bike is located in upper Hunter Valley and can be viewed any day by arrangement
Asking $5750 ...all sensible offers will be considered.

**** Will also sell the bike with all accessories(those marked with asterisk) removed except the exhaust and the heated grips etc for $5000 or near offer****

Thanks for reading
Cheers
Pete

Attachments

Last edited:

spitfire_pt

Hi,

good luck with the sale,

can you show me pictures of the phone mount and especially the extra spot lights?

regards

Overthehill

Hi Spitfire,
I used parts of a Denali offset light mount kit (LAH.00.10000) to attach the lights to the front guard bolt location.
Couldn't find anywhere else to mount them.
"Normal" bikes you could mount then on the bars quite easily.
The kit cost me $100 here in Australia but you could probably work up something if you are any good at metalwork.
There are a couple of stores in the US that usually have them, Twisted Throttle or Revzilla are just 2 that come to mind.
They also sell the Denali light kits.
I looked up the retailer where I bought the lights but they don't seem to stock them anymore. Denali make some good stuff but they're a couple hundred dollars.
I checked ebay "mini led driving lights" and there are plenty of similar looking ones from Hong Kong, even have color coding...wow!!!
The mount on the bars is for the Garmin GPS, not for a phone.
It's attached to the brake reservoir mount with some RAM bits that I had .
I've got a box full of the stuff I've accumulated over the years.
If you want a phone mount, check out the RAM site in the US. That should keep you busy for a couple of hours.
You can probably find a mount specific to your phone or maybe a generic one. At least the RAM mounts are good and solid and quality stuff.
Anything else you think I can help with just ask.
Cheers
Pete

Attachments

Overthehill

HAhahaha!!!!!
I just posted a reply on your "ride"
Hadn't got down the sections that far to read your post to my ad.
In a word ...yes.
PM me
cheers
Pete