DN-01s In Wa St.

mickwa

How maney DN-01 owners are up here in the great Pacific Northwest,and BC?
I live in Everett.
Mick

Stove Pipe

Mick

Having any riding weather out that way? We just returned from our Texas Home and the N. Arkansas WX is supposed to be Sunny and high in the upper60's tomorrow. You bet we are taking advantage!!!!

mickwa

Jim, the weather sucks. Rain all the time. I only have 165mi on the Dino, and not much more on the Wing, the last 2 months. I got a Utopia back rest, and instaled it, for the Dino, for Xmass.
Mick

Stove Pipe

Jim, the weather sucks. Rain all the time. I only have 165mi on the Dino, and not much more on the Wing, the last 2 months. I got a Utopia back rest, and instaled it, for the Dino, for Xmass.
Mick
OK Mick, I won't tell you about todays ride then, other than it was sunny and 66 degrees! Next week though it will probably be snowing ass deep to race horse?? A tall one at that!!

new dn mama

hey mick,i,m up in anacortes,not far at all.yer rite bout it bein, wet,i don,t do rain but still manage to sneak in aride every 2-3 days,myhubby and i took 9 south past arlington couple weeks ago[he rides a750 shadow],little chilly but the sun was shinin,we were happy,maybe see ya out there,hey were you the lucky !@#$ who won the dno1?

mickwa

Yup, wife actually won it, but she does'nt ride, so I guess I will have to do that for her. Where did you buy your Dino?
Mick

ag1

I bought mine in june, have 6500 miles on it! I love to ride it every chance I get. I hate it when it's icy or pouring rain, but ride as much as I can.

new dn mama

hey Mick,wow i really don,t get the hang of knowing when or where to check this forum..anyway i got mine at lifestyles[previously steel dreams] in burlington,the story is they went to oregon to get it,spose i believe them.where did you get your backrest from,how much,how do you like it?

mickwa

My backrest is made by Utopia. Ordered it at Everett Power Sports. By the way, EPS is having an open house this Sat. Lots of good deals. I'l be there on the Dino. Come on by.
Mick

Ken

another DN01 owner

Hi all-
got my DN01 last August and sold the Harley in September.... love this bike. Put on the Puig windscreen... disappointed- it directs terrible wind buffeting right at face level over top of screen.. Ken

new dn mama

once again i,m a few months late checkin these threads,would,ve liked to go to that open house,hey were you at the oyster run in anacortes a couple weeks ago/heard there was a dn01 there?

mickwa

That was probably me.I was on the street right in front of the post office.
All I can say is that having a DN-01 at that kind of a event, you better be ready to talk alot about them. I had a great time.
Mick