DN01 Inventory

DN01 Man

I would like to introduce myself and my dealership to your forum. My name is Jeff Smith and I own a small Honda dealership in Winchester, Tennessee close to Jack Daniels Distillery. We have been selling Honda motorcycles since 1964 and have a long heritage in flat track racing. We have a very laid back atmosphere with lots of door greeters who come by and spend a part of their day with us. I would like to invite anyone in the forum who is traveling through Tennessee to stop by and visit us. We can direct you to an abundance of rides in our area including; distillery tours, waterfall's, walking horse farms, river rides, mountain riding.

We also stock more DN01's than any other dealer in the South. We have both colors in stock and carry the Givi windshields and luggage to dress up your new ride. We have local riders who own and ride the DN01 and would gladly show you a thing or too about thier bike and thier riding area.

Thanks for your time
Jeffrey Smith
Pioneer Motorcycles
877-967-2219 Toll Free
visit us at Winchester, TN – Motorcycles, ATVs, Cruisers, Honda, Arctic Cat, Dealer, Sales, Service, Parts, Financing
[email protected]

jimposey

DN-01 from Pioneer Motorcycles

I bought my wife a DN-01 from Pioneer and can't say enough good about the experience. The professional staff, service and knowledge are second to none! The bike? It could be Honda's best kept secret ever. I ride a Valkyrie and 650 Burgman, but, if I want a fun exciting ride that is the best of all worlds, I steal my wife's DN-01 while she is working and ride, ride, ride. It is the best bike purchase out of the 20 something bikes I have owned!
Jim

HenkHolland

I have just changed the original Honda screen for the Givi windshield and was satisfied by the amount of wind blast redirected from the upper torso but seem to have to pay a high price of wind buffeting around the helmet. At 187 cm I might have pushed the limits to what the Italian designers were expecting but since you are stocking more DN01 than anyone else (certainly in Europe) / I would like to know if you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks, Henk

bhamrider

I have the Givi windshield on mine and it was like going from no windshield to 70% windshield. Having used Laminar Lips on 3 other bikes from Burgmans to a BMW I decided to see what they could provide. Without sending them the Givi for a best fit or make to fit I decided to try the one they make for the stock "instrument cover" windshield. I modified the stock lip by heating the lower sections and leaning it back about 5-7 degrees. On a scale of 1-10 its an 8.75. Just need to wear eyeplugs more. I'm 170 cm (5'7") it might require mounting the lip higher and bending 10 degrees for tall dudes.
All in the effort for riding perfection.