DN01 vs Vultus

Gallo

My honest opinion, DN01 rocks 100%

Tested today, Aprilia Mana 850
Vultus
Honda Integra

Only what I would consider is this new Integra, looks cool, some space under seat and not bad to drive.

I am 182cm tall and honestly vultus was small for me.

So be happy if you own DN01 and enjoy every kilometer/mile you drive!

Gizmo

Site Suporter
My honest opinion, DN01 rocks 100%

Tested today, Aprilia Mana 850
Vultus
Honda Integra

Only what I would consider is this new Integra, looks cool, some space under seat and not bad to drive.

I am 182cm tall and honestly vultus was small for me.

So be happy if you own DN01 and enjoy every kilometer/mile you drive!

For what I've read (magazine articles/comparisons), the Mana 850 is "clearly" the better buy "over" the Dino. Personally, I don't care for it's looks and for what it is. I agree with you totally about the "smallness" of the NM4 and that the "storage" really does "suck" considering that Honda says it HAS storage! I bought my Dino for what it is and what it offers .... and I have no intention to add "storage" of any kind which takes away from the beauty of the bike. That is why I have TWO bikes, each with it's own purpose. The Dino which is cool as sh__ and a NT700V which DOES have some storage and more of a Sport-Touring bike (ST1300's little brother). AND it has the SAME engine as the Dino to boot!

Gallo

For what I've read (magazine articles/comparisons), the Mana 850 is "clearly" the better buy "over" the Dino. Personally, I don't care for it's looks and for what it is. I agree with you totally about the "smallness" of the NM4 and that the "storage" really does "suck" considering that Honda says it HAS storage! I bought my Dino for what it is and what it offers .... and I have no intention to add "storage" of any kind which takes away from the beauty of the bike. That is why I have TWO bikes, each with it's own purpose. The Dino which is cool as sh__ and a NT700V which DOES have some storage and more of a Sport-Touring bike (ST1300's little brother). AND it has the SAME engine as the Dino to boot!
Yes magazine could write a lot about Mana, but personal touch is something else, DN01 is too unique to compare it with any.

spamer80

As for me I just like the DN-01 all over (except plastic) and transmission the most. We all know the same kind transmission on cars working for decades. Hope here will be the same.