Do not 0wn 1

Swampass

I bought a black DN a few weeks ago after looking for some time and am very happy with my purchase. Mine came with some running woes I attributed to the fact it sat for 2 years and only had 600 miles on it. After a few tank fulls of fresh unleaded and ethanol treatment it ran fine but wouldn't idle. After some testing (and a nice shock!) on my part, I realized the plug caps were arcing off the head. A new set of honda caps fixed it.

So far I have only added a Puig screen which seems to have moved the wind blast from my chest to my face. :)

I also have a moto guzzi Griso and have owned pretty much every style of motorcycle from every manufacturer. (minus Benelli, MV...and some of the very niche brands)

Pebbles

Welcome and congrats on your purchase and success in getting your Dino running. There was a recall for some bikes on the spark plug caps, hopefully you didn't have to pay out of pocket.

We're also glad to see another Dino in VA. What part of the state are you in?

Pebbles ( the one that rides) + Terran Sin (the one that does all the work and writing)

Swampass

I paid for them. It was about $20 after my discount.

I'm in Stafford.

I'm thinking about heated grips and possibly a Givi trunk.

Swampass

Pebbles, do you ever come down to Fredericksburg and stop off at FMS? If so, I think you were with someone with either an ST or Goldwing. I talked to you about your bike for a while back in the spring.

mdivancic

I bought a black DN a few weeks ago after looking for some time and am very happy with my purchase.
I picked one up this summer with only 900 miles on it myself up. 900 miles? Seems like a lot of these sat around without a lot of riding. Me and my wife have had a ton of fun with this bike. Already put 300 miles on it in the first month (and we are almost out of ridding weather up here in Maine).

Pebbles

Pebbles, do you ever come down to Fredericksburg and stop off at FMS? If so, I think you were with someone with either an ST or Goldwing. I talked to you about your bike for a while back in the spring.
Yup, that's us! That was during the Can-Am Spyder demo rides, an event that totally crushed Pebbles' thoughts of going 3 wheels ( she hated the test ride).

We'll have to hook up for a Saturday ride sometime, we're only 60 minutes away.

Terran Sin
Chief Farkle Mechanic, Valet and Forum Mouthpiecebfor Pebbles