Dyna Beads

nyparrothead

Hi all,..I use this product on my Wing, VStrom, and trailer so I decided to install them on my wife's DN01. After installing them I looked for wheel weights to remove and found none on either wheel. I find this odd as I have never seen a wheel be in perfect balance, none the less 2 on the same bike.

Did anyone else find wheel weights on their bike? Just wondering

Mark

mickwa

I just got a couple of packets of beads for my Dn-01. will be putting them in in the next week or so. Yes I have a weight on my front wheel. I to use them on my Wing, the only way to go.
Mick

therustyaxe

Hmmm, strange Mark. I have weights on both wheels.

Also with Dyna Beads, there is no need to remove any weights. Remove weights if you want to for looks but it will not improve anything after the addition to the beads.

Dyna Beads are bar far HANDS DOWN the BEST. I love them! I have used them on three bikes.

If you are familiar (which sounds like you are) with the beads, removing the weights have no play in the game.

Dyna Beads, um...can't say enough about them. Good choice brother!

As far as removing the weights on any vehicle, it has no effect with the Dyna Beads. I am a long time user of those. Even with installed weights, the beads will collect in any unbalanced area and automatically fix it for you.

I still find it strange that you had no weights on the rims if I read that correctly.

Paul

therustyaxe

Dyna beads

I'm a bit confused, what is this and where to buy if it's good?
They are the best thing to smooth out ANY ride. Great investment for the price spamer.

They make them for everything. Check them out here,
http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.php

Also check youtube for tutorials and reviews.

Great stuff and well worth every penny. After you put them in, your ride will be smoother than you thought your ride was ever capable of.

Paul

Vtdn01

dyna beads

I used the dyna beads on my other bike and they didn't work well at all after 40 mph tire was very out of balance, took to dealer and had it spin balance and it wouldn't balance up with beads.took beads out and installed 3/4 ounce weight tire was perfect. this was my second time using the beads I will not use them again.

bhamrider

I used the dyna beads on my other bike and they didn't work well at all after 40 mph tire was very out of balance, took to dealer and had it spin balance and it wouldn't balance up with beads.took beads out and installed 3/4 ounce weight tire was perfect. this was my second time using the beads I will not use them again.
I think you had another problem, might be the wheel or tire. I have solved several severe wheel wear and balance problems with the Dyna beads.
If it works, its a fix.