EU marker light

nyparrothead

Hi all

Well I received the marker light that is on the EU version of the bike to try and fill in the hole at the bottom of the new Pugi windscreen. I ordered it from a dealer in London and it took about a week to get here.

I have not pulled the cowl off yet but by fitting the lens in the hole and feeling the backside of the cowl, it appears like it will fit. As soon as it warms up I will install it. I am going to power it from one of the mirror lights unless the wiring harness is the same and I find he connector. I don't remember seeing one when I had it pulled apart before

I will keep everyone posted..

Mark

MJohn

Hello Mark.
Have you installed the EU marker light yet on your Puig windscreen? I have a Puig windscreen ordered and it should be here soon. I was wondering if the marker light installation did indeed fit properly. Was there a connection on the wiring harness or did you need to tap into the lighting circuit somewhere else? Also, why did you need to order a new meter cover? That doesn't appear related to the marker light assembly. Thanks for any update you can provide.
Ken

nyparrothead

Hi,

Yes I did the installation and it fits and looks great. The meter panel does have to be replaced. As for the wiring I tapped into the low beam wiring..

All in all It is well worth the price as the new shield is much better than the stock one and I am too OCDish to let the wife ride around with the hole in the fairing

Mark

If anyone wants to see a pic, PM me your email address and I will send one off to you