First DN-01 Owner from Canada.

ABScooterClub

Hello all,

I just found this site, thank you for setting this up. In October 2008, I put a deposit on the Honda DN-01. They had yet come into Canada, but after confirming they would be here, I step out-in-faith and gave our nearest Power Dealer a deposit. Today, I sat on my new DN-01 which had been just been assembled. Paid for it, now all I have to do is wait until the 2 inches of ice and snow leave to pick it up. I can't wait to ride it for the first time.

I have been told that I am the first to buy one in Alberta (Canada). Have you heard of any others from Canada that have posted here? I am the President of the Alberta Scooter Club. So I have and still own and ride a Honda Silverwing, Suzuki AN650 Burgman and a CMI Vagabond (which is the CFMoto V3 Cruiser)

Any feedback you can offer on this subject and our club would be appreciated.

Brian K. Hahn
Alberta Scooter Club - Home
Millet, Alberta, Canada

realduff

Canadian Owners

Well checking the VIN of my DN-01 it comes in at #73. I heard that there were only about 10000 sent to North America. So maybe 1000 in Canada.
I must admit I did not see another one in Edmonton all summer.
I'll head to Millet in the spring to see if I can see another one.

Stephen - Edmonton

sweetp58

I've Got One Too

Hello,

I too have a DN-01 in Edmonton, bought it in July and just love it. There are several in Edmonton as far as I hear and I am also looking for another for my partner. I think we should try to get a DN-01 get-together started so we can all meet and compare notes and check out the customizations to our bikes.

What do you think??

Pat Higginson