Forum access

spamer80

Hello guys. Some certain forum member has awakened me from a long slumber with PM asking a question. I've had troubles accessing forum because cloudflare is blocking my static ip or Tor ip again. Now I've downloaded vpn which seems to work fine but not sure for how long. If Admin pm me, I'll tell him my ip to unblock in cloudflare so I can access the forum again if someone still needs my presence in tech even if I dont own DN now. Long time no see, missed you all.

Jongo

Hello guys. Some certain forum member has awakened me from a long slumber with PM asking a question. I've had troubles accessing forum because cloudflare is blocking my static ip or Tor ip again. Now I've downloaded vpn which seems to work fine but not sure for how long. If Admin pm me, I'll tell him my ip to unblock in cloudflare so I can access the forum again if someone still needs my presence in tech even if I dont own DN now. Long time no see, missed you all.
Hi Spammer80. I'm new to the Dino but old to bikes. Most bike I've owned has necessitated me removing the standard muffler and modifying the system with cutting, welding and adding louder muffler. I'm wanting to do the same with the dino but have noticed that when others have put a muffler on after the catalytic converter that it sounds louder but still much the same and, in my opinion, a bit anaemic. So I'm wanting to cut out the catalytic converter and put the pipe straight to a sports muffler. I have noticed in old threads that you have done this but I have not been able to find a photo of your modified pipe or heard how you went with it. I am interested in maintaining reasonable fuel economy.

spamer80

Hi Spammer80. I'm new to the Dino but old to bikes. Most bike I've owned has necessitated me removing the standard muffler and modifying the system with cutting, welding and adding louder muffler. I'm wanting to do the same with the dino but have noticed that when others have put a muffler on after the catalytic converter that it sounds louder but still much the same and, in my opinion, a bit anaemic. So I'm wanting to cut out the catalytic converter and put the pipe straight to a sports muffler. I have noticed in old threads that you have done this but I have not been able to find a photo of your modified pipe or heard how you went with it. I am interested in maintaining reasonable fuel economy.
Nothing changed at all. No errors etc. I've done it only because catalytic converter was too large and placed too low and I love to ride bumpy roads. I've done it not for performance or economy or whatever.

Jongo

Thanks for the reply. Did you keep the O2 sensor or just cut it out and disconnect the wire?