G'day from Scoota....new member from Aust

SCOOTA

Hi all, Scoota here from Tamworth NSW Australia, I'm a new member just found the forum last night whilst on the graveyard shift. I am the very happy owner of a 2008 DN-01, red in colour with only 5,000 klms on the clock, I purchased it 2nd hand nearly 6 months ago and am thouroughly enjoying it. Haven't been for any great rides yet only to and from work and the occasional ride out of town with mates. The only additions I've made is a gear bag that fits nicely on the rear and is secured by tiedown straps and a madstad screen http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/it.A/id.404/.f , which is fully adjustable and bolts on to the existing screen, now instead of the wind catching me under the helmet it scoops right over the top, I would recommend the screen to anyone who's looking for something similar.

Always happy to hear from other owners, here's a recent pic taken fuelling up during a 'poker run' in aid of charity during our just finished annual Country Music Festival, we live in the country music capital of Australasia.

Cheers.
Scoota :cool:

Attachments