G'day from South Australia

XRDave

Just a quick hello, I have had my DN-01 for a week now and I am wondering why I didn't get one of these beasts years ago (as the old saying goes better late than never). I have been using this forum as a reference point for quite a while before I made the big change, the DN-01 is pretty much an unknown item in mainstream motorcycling in most places. My main concern at first was the availability of spares and factory optional extra's etc. But due to this forum and a bit of extra research at a large Honda dealer in Adelaide, I decided to take the plunge. I have no regrets as my DN-01 is such a pleasure to ride, my ever faithful HD was just getting too uncomfortable to ride over any distance, all due to a collection of body issues (life in the military has its down side). My DN-01 is a Black 08 model that was first registered for the road in 2010 and has just over 8000 klicks on the odometer. I have quite a few plans in the future in order to make it my own...mainly with factory optional extra's (Honda prices are a bit scary at first but the trade off is the fit and quality factor). Anyway that's all for now and I look forward to getting to know everyone and most of all, the mystery's of DN-01 ownership.
Cheers
Dave

DammmDel

hi welcome , hope you enjoy your time with the dino, I did, only advise is make sure the plug caps have been changed as that is the only issue that may come up. Other than that you should have many miles and years of fun with it.