Harrison Arkansas Oct 6th, 7th & 8th

Stove Pipe

Harrison Arkansas Oct 6th, 7th & 8th. Alot of the GL1800 Riders.com folks are getting together, with the base of operations at the Days Inn in Harrison. Rides in the Ozarks will take place from there, then Saturday night @ 6:30PM there will be a hamburger supper and gift exchange. All type bikes are welcome! If your able come join us!

Stove Pipe

We really enjoyed the Harrison Ride! We rode to Eureka Springs, Arkansas where we just happened upon, I guess one of the largest Corvette shows in the country? It looked like EVERY CAR in town was a Corvette, thousands of them. After making a short stop and looking at a few on display we headed out for another few hours ride of the Ozarks. Oh, one other thing ABS Brakes are a savior when it comes to a Big Black Lab Dog running full speed across the highway!!!!!!

Back at the motel, the Dino sure got alot of attention!!! Since it was basically a Goldwing event, alot of the wifes that normally ride 2-up on the back of the Goldwings, visited with Pipecleaner for probably at least an hour or better about her DN-01. A couple of ladies even told their husbands; "That's what I want for Christmas"!

It was a true hit!!

zebra03

I had a guy come up to me yesterday and say , " Is that one of them automatic bikes ? " We had a nice conversation about the Dino .