Hello from UK

Sheena

I was pointed here to join from the Facebook group.

I am considering purchasing one if these beautiful machines after seeing one in the showroom and my short stumpy frame fitted it perfectly.😁

I wanted someone to talk me out of buying it, but so far they've only increased my interest in it.
Even my hubby is saying just do it as he is fed up with me moaning about it.🤦‍♀️

So here I am, pre Dino wanting to check in and say hi. 👋

Freddy

HI Sheena from Australia.

Ensure it is test ridden before you buy it and the transmission works correctly. Many have/had a problem with rattly cam chains because the auto tensioner fails due to a manufacturing defect. So ensure it's not rattly in the top end.. There is info on here about it if you do a search.

friesentom

Herzlich willkommen
aus dem hohen Norden in Deutschland und viel Freude im Forum
Gute Entscheidung mit dem Kauf Fahre meine schon 13 Jahre und keinen Tag bereut

BobF

Welcome from the UK. If your annual mileage is not too high, the most you'll probably ever need to do to a DN-01 is just the regular oil and filter changes

Sheena

Welcome from the UK. If your annual mileage is not too high, the most you'll probably ever need to do to a DN-01 is just the regular oil and filter changes
Mileage was only 15000 so fingers crossed that's all I need to do. But I'm already looking at p|mping her up ☺

First thing is a phone holder for GPS, so I don't get lost 😁

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Mileage was only 15000 so fingers crossed that's all I need to do. But I'm already looking at p|mping her up ☺

First thing is a phone holder for GPS, so I don't get lost 😁
Getting lost is when the adventure REALLY starts!

Sheena

Getting lost is when the adventure REALLY starts!
Well yes, that would be the plan eventually. But I've only been passed a month and literally only ridden her 18 miles in the 3 days I've had her.
Just getting a feel for her and remembering how to ride, as until I did my test I hadn't ridden for 6 months.
Last thing I want to do is write her off before I finished paying for her 🤦‍♀️

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Well yes, that would be the plan eventually. But I've only been passed a month and literally only ridden her 18 miles in the 3 days I've had her.
Just getting a feel for her and remembering how to ride, as until I did my test I hadn't ridden for 6 months.
Last thing I want to do is write her off before I finished paying for her 🤦‍♀️
You can never write her off ... she's a part of you now!