Hi from Tasmania, Australia

Vanders

I'm not really happy with the set up of the top case. It's on a home-made frame and it sits too low and too far back. I doubt anyone behind can see my brake lights and it makes it so long I have trouble turning it around in the garage. I'm going to weld up a new frame that sits the case higher and further forward. It is a big box though. Fits all my stuff.

I'm liking the Puigi shield though. So dark it looks like black from the front. I've removed the bark busters (handshields), but I need to get some proper bar ends. Any links to where I can get the standard ones in Oz?

spitfire_pt

Shield is very usefull in The Dn-01. The hadnshields I would have not removed unless its always warm in Tasmania :) your topcase really cold be better placed. But as long as The machine is running well who cares :)

Enviado do opo usando Tapatalk

spitfire_pt

I have heat grips :). I have it all. Cruise control , USB, full extras on my dn. Just need weated seat now

Enviado do opo usando Tapatalk

Gizmo

Site Suporter
What did you do for your Cruise Control?

The Dino has a 'drain hole' on the bottom of the throttle. I 'installed' a screw with a small lever on the bottom into that hole which I use to 'hold' the throttle to whatever speed that I want to maintain. Pretty simple and I didn't have to disassemble anything. It WORKS too!