New member in UK

Jon

Hi,

just joined and am currently looking to buy a DN-01 in the UK. I've had various bikes up until my late 20's (now late 40's and showing no signs of growing up!). I decided a couple of years ago to get another bike for recreation, test drove a few and then got badly ill with a pretty serious neurological condition in sept 2009(4 months in hospital, arms and legs stopped working, electric wheelchair - complete nightmare). Am much improved now and want to live a bit - without putting myself back in hospital in the process! Main problem is my left hand is quite weak and not that good with a bike clutch so could not beleive it when the DN-01 was mentioned. Low seat height too so perfect. I have test riden one in a car park (I need to do a refresher before I am allowed on the road again) with no problems. The bike is perfect but have joined to find out a bit more about it. I already liked v-twins and shaft drive, and the styling is quite something. The only minor point is that for a V-twin the bike sounded quite quiet. Are there any aftermarket exhaust systems that can be fitted that make it sound like it looks?

Thanks

Jon