Old Vultus Forum

Rokoneer

Any way to pull all the incredible information from the original Vultus Forum to this one? A real shame to lose that forum, it was a great source of info....

MTVic

Just found this site due to exactly the above. Too bad. Very low traffic at the site due to so few bikes made, so makes sense being over here. Yea, too bad all the tech threads were lost. The more posting here, the faster web searches will pick it up for others to join.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
The old forum was owned by Verticalscope and they closed it. This site already existed for the Dn-01 I just added the NM4 areas when the forum closed. I have no affiliation with verticalscope so I cannot get old posts ect. but post up here. This site will not close... Vertical scope is a company for profit. This site is my hobby...

MTVic

The old forum was owned by Verticalscope and they closed it. This site already existed for the Dn-01 I just added the NM4 areas when the forum closed. I have no affiliation with verticalscope so I cannot get old posts ect. but post up here. This site will not close... Vertical scope is a company for profit. This site is my hobby...
And thank you for your generosity.